For all those people who have heard of Restylane and know that it is a great dermal filler injection used for beautification purposes of enhancement and rectification, then this article is of great value for all of them as you shall greatly know about the right medical uses of this brand injection and how its uses benefit people along with its other aspects too. All of these are provided below
Uses of Restylane
Volume addition and volume decreasing or contouring are two different terms which are served through Restylane very efficiently and very effectively at the same time as well. They are used for different facial features which specifically include
- Lip enhancement for both volume and contouring
- It is also used for eliminating or getting rid of wrinkles and fine lines that appear because of aging all over the face
- This also includes face areas of the nose and mouth as nasolabial folds and melomental folds which are also known as sad mouth corners too
- These filler injections are also used in the areas near the eyes for crow’s feet (lines that appear by the eye corners)
- They are also used for doing away with the forehead lines or frown lines too.
- The filling of aging related facial hollows is also facilitated by Restylane which fills in areas around the eyes or even areas under the eyes as eye bag filling or orbital troughs filling as well.
- Restylane is also used for volumizing cheeks through the plumping of mass by injections
- It is also used in the areas of chin for the contouring purposes as well.
- Skin revitalization is also a purpose that is well served by Restylane as the skin’s elasticity structure is enhanced this way and the need for additional volumization is not needed necessarily too. This can be easily done for face and even hands area as well.
Benefits of Restylane Through Different Techniques
Looking at the different areas of facial features that are treated by restylane we can greatly see that there are many different benefits of the same too. They include the removal of aging factors while adding great beauty features, complexion, thickness through volumization and flatness through contouring as well. Hence you can shape your face any way you want to, with the help of restylane very easily and very effectively just with a simple treatment that takes about 3 days to recover. There has been new enhancements in this unique filler range including Restylane Kysse, Restylane SubQ and others.
All this is done through different techniques which include
- Small needle approaches with combinational numbing creams and numbing injections
- Fern pattern injection technique (described by the Dutch cosmetic doctor Tom van Eijk in the journal of ‘Drugs in Dermatology’ in 2007) through restoration of dermal elasticity
Hence now that you know the myriads of Restylane uses, its different appropriate benefits and different techniques of its usage, you can greatly make use of this knowledge to apply to your or anyone else’s routine greatly and get more beautiful than ever at the very same time too.